How to Use Science-Based Tools for Better Hiring and Recruitment: An Introduction to ORCA’s SMARTHIRING©
Successfully matching a candidate with the job requirements accelerates company performance and growth. Making the wrong match costs time, money and morale for your team. In fact, according to the Fordyce Letter by Dr. John Sullivan, key executive vacancies can cost over $50,000 per day. In this webinar, you’ll learn how successful high-growth organizations are using assessments to ensure good hires for the long term.
Date & Time:
September 26th, 2023 – 9:30 am PST
Price per person:
Do you wish you knew, before you hired someone, that they would work out? That they were perfectly matched for the skills, behaviors, and values of the role and company?
By harnessing technology, data-driven approaches, and best practices, you can attract, assess, and hire top talent more efficiently and effectively. The How to Use Science-Based Tools for Better Hiring and Recruitment webinar will show you how high-growth organizations are using ORCA’s SMARTHIRING© to reduce potential turnovers, a lack of commitment, and the cost of a bad hire.
We’ll talk about how the ORCA’s SMARTHIRING© program is designed to equip HR professionals, hiring managers, and recruitment teams with the knowledge and skills to optimize their hiring processes using smart and effective strategies. The webinar combines science with practical exercises, case studies, and interactive discussions. Participants will explore techniques for conducting effective interviews, assessing cultural fit, and making data-driven hiring decisions.
Learn How To
- How to create a winning hiring strategy.
- To combine science and experience.
- To use technology to evaluate job descriptions and candidate profiles and match them for successful hiring.
- To use data-based approaches to support Bias-Free Hiring Practices.
- How to create effective job profiles.
- How to use interview preparation techniques and develop interviewing questions that elicit valuable information from the candidate.
- To interpret and evaluate responses to determine if the candidate is a good fit.
- How to improve hiring success rates, retention metrics and reduce turnover costs.
Take your organization to the next level.
Schedule your webinar today!
“[ORCA] helped foster trust, team cohesion, and effective collaboration.”
CEO, KC Recycling
Use technology to make better hires.
Decrease turnover in your organization.
Improve hiring success rates.
Propel your organization to new levels of success!
Complete the form to receive the available dates for scheduling your webinar.